We're just a few days away from the FIS/US Ski & Snowboard 5k/10k on Saturday, November 24. Now is the time to check and double check that all your licenses are entered correctly and are active. US Ski & Snowboard and FIS are taking a stance of “racer responsibility” to make sure they have entered correct data.
In adherence to this policy, YSF will be doing the following:
- Release a registration roster on Thursday, November 22 for all athletes and coaches to check the entered information.
- Allow athletes, coaches, or parents to edit the information until Friday, November 23 at 3:00pm
All licenses must be entered and active by 3:00pm or the athlete will not receive a race bib.
- Produce a preliminary start list for the Coaches'/Team Captain Meeting on Friday, November 23 at 5:30pm
As this is the first year with this procedure, here is a jump start. Attached is an affiliation list of all registrations (as of Monday, 11/19 at 10:00pm).
- Review for accuracy. Edits to an athlete's registration can be made in Events.com directly until the Friday 3pm deadline.
- Make sure all your athletes have the same affiliation. Example: Bobby is registered as skiing for YSF, while Jane is skiing for Yell. Ski Fest. Please, please, please keep it consistent.
Yellowstone Ski Festival Director